1. RELEASE: In joining this group for the purpose of receiving instruction, any payments made me towards the necessary expenses or other purposes shall be considered for services. This payment guarantees me a position in a class. (Unless I am an alternate student) and is NOT REFUNDABLE if l am unable to attend without having notified the Miami Obedience Club AT LEAST ONE WEEK PRIOR TO THE START OF CLASS. I further understand that I MUST ATTEND 1BE FIRST CLASS. I hereby assume all risks of, and responsibilities for, accidents and/or damage to myself, my property, or to others resulting from my dog(s). I expressly agree that no other person, persons, or the: Miami Obedience: Club, Inc., shall be held liable, individually or collectively, under any circumstance:,, for injury and/or damage to my person, or for loss or injury to my property, whether due: to uncontrolled dogs or negligence of any member or instructor of said group or any other cause or causes.
2. I hereby certify that, prior to attending the Miami Obedience Club's training classes, my dog has received all required inoculations/vaccinations within the past 12 months.
3. I have read all the Rules & Regulations of the Miami Obedience Club's training classes, and I agree to abide by all of them. I understand and agree that violation of these rules could result in my expulsion from any and all classes, without refund.
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Spectators are always welcome; children must be supervised by an adult.
2. Only dogs enrolled in training classes are permitted at Tropical Park.
3. Dogs must be under control at all times. ALL DOGS MUST BE ON A LEASH unless under the direction of an instructor.
4. ALL DOGS ENTERING THE TRAINING GROUNDS MUST HAVE RECEIVED ALL REQUIRED INOCULATIONS.
5. Physical abuse of any dog w-ill NOT be tolerated. No physical punishment or harsh corrections will be permitted. No person convicted in a court of law of animal abuse or not in good standing with the American Kennel Club shall be allowed to train at Miami Obedience Club, Inc.
6. Upon recommendation of the Instructor and the Training Director, any person who is unable to control their dog and to work closely around other dogs and/or people will be told to leave.
7. All dogs training in the classes must have regulation training equipment.
8. Before you arrive at Tropical Park, be sure your dog has relieved itself, If your dog has an accident YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR CLEANING IT UP regardless of where it occurs. (i.e. this includes all training areas, walks, and areas, walks, and areas adjacent to them). Dogs are not permitted FOR ANY REASON, other than as class participation requires, in the grassy or landscape areas of Tropical Park.
9. NEVER BRING A SICK DOG TO CLASS. BITCHES IN SEASON WILL NOT BE PERMITTED ON THE TRAINING GROUNDS.
10. No Smoking in the training areas. Elsewhere on the grounds, cigarette butts should be properly discarded as lit butts can cause injury to a dog' s feet.
11. If it is found that any trainee has falsified any information to the Training Committee, that person shall not be permitted to train with the Club.
12. Persons refusing to conform 100% with the roles as set forth will be expelled from the training grounds by the proper authorities.
13. NON-REFUNDABLE - ALL SALES FINAL.